Sunday, February 28, 2016

rev 4 soldered up and working!


Yay.  :)

Today I mostly soldered up a batch of six PCBs, but completed one to verify that everything was functional.  This one is going to a beta tester / evaluator.  The rest are mostly going to be reserved for educators that can give me feedback regarding lessons and suggestions for documentation.

Looks like I can start working with the PCB assembly house to ensure that they can produce these boards without any issues regarding my parts and layout.

2 comments:

  1. Apparently this is not related to your blog. But I see that you are a backer of the Torch router, and like me were stranded by the company going out of business. Just wanted to share with you that alternate firmware is available that will bring your Torch back to life: http://www.pcwrt.com/2017/08/how-to-flash-the-torch-router-with-pcwrt/.

    It worked great for me, so hopefully will work for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks! Unfortunately, I disassembled my Torch, and then decided to throw it in the e-waste bin. I appreciate your post, though!

    ReplyDelete